Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

How I was chased...


The 'thing' was just behind my tail. I'm running at full speed and the full speed of a cheetah-it's really high. The 'world' was just plain black without even a speck of white; just black and gray. The ground had a deep crevice here and a large bump there. It is hard work to run on these grounds-even for a cheetah.
The moon was nowhere to be seen. The zenith has disappeared clean. In this world of Satan, I was chased by 'it'. 'It' would gain on me one second and I could almost smell it's musty mouth (how many cheetahs has it devoured?). Then by some invisible force, I would accelerate. 'It' was running on the ground, like a goat on a mountain range; human on a pavement.
The time I look back, it gives its smiling stare at me like I'm snack. The smile is not that of a kind tortoise but of a psychopathic Predator with immortal invincibility. A smile of victory-just before victory(if I'm that unfortunate). Two horns which branched into numerous other horns gave it a vicious look. The long snout of it was aimed at me like a missile. It had eyes which had eye balls so small that you'd see them only if you stared really hard and by that time, you're DEAD!
Thus, the deer was chasing me-I was snack, he the predator at my back. My legs were failing me; “No more”-they beg. The deer was gaining on me-this time, there was no win for me. It's good-bye world, but the scene whirled. A distant ringing was all I heard.

I wake-up to find the alarm singing and my glass water cup on a stable table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...